This is a blog about me and the things that make me laugh, smile, hurt or cry!

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Song About Love

Today is Valentine's Day. The day of love. Not very deep inside of me, I am a romantic. In 1st Corinthians the Bible says that love '...bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails'. Don't listen to the cynics; love really does makes the world go round. Human beings would not exist if it weren't for the love that helps us to be patient, to be kind, to be gracious, to have mercy and to forgive. Love makes us want to do better and be better. Love covers a multitude of sins in all our relationships.

No matter the disappointments and heartbreaks that life, love and relationships may bring, I really do believe in love. And it is for this reason that I always come back to a song, 'I Am Ready For Love' by India Arie.



I believe in love!

No comments: